This blogging thing is totally trial and error. I toggled over to a Bible site so I could copy Another verse, "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me." after which I sadly discovered I'd totally somehow lost the text of my very first new blog. Sad. Especially since it's nearly 2:00 by this time. That's a.m.! Well, glory be! I found it again! So, let me continue ...
V. 17 "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love
V. 18 "May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height;" (reminded me of the end of the 8Th chapter of Romans).
V. 19 "And to know the love of Christ which passeth knowledge (see Phil. 4) That ye may be filled with all the fullness of God.". Read it again - that last sentence. That ye may be filled with all the fullness of God. Are we talking about the Creator of everything - seen and unseen ... infinitely massive infinite universes? Are we talking here about infinite knowledge that makes the "Great Infinite Everything" possible. Blink. Breathe. No, Paul didn't say he was praying that we might be filled with the fullness of God. not at all. He said ALL the fullness of God. Be still, my pounding heart. Yes, David said it best when he was quoting the great I Am: "Be still and know ... that I am God."
V.20 "Now unto Him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worth in us,". Exceedingly. Abundantly. Above. All. That we ask OR think. Think about THAT for a moment. He can top it. He WILL top it. Paul prayed that He would! And He can! Oh, and don't forget where all His fullness resides!
V. 21 "Unto Him be glory In the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."
No comments:
Post a Comment